Keep PMP Magazine going!
Whilst some companies prospered during the pandemic and others even claimed hundreds of millions of pounds from the UK government's furlough scheme, PMP Magazine -- like many other independent media -- has not received a penny from the UK government.
We now need to find £9,000 as a result of the pandemic impacting our magazine to be able to continue our work and support our small team. For that reason, we have launched this crowdfunding page to make sure that the magazine continues.
Our journalism is funded entirely by YOU, our readers.
Without free, impartial, and fact-based media, information and democracy will always be controlled by governments and those who control the media.
If you like our work and our reporting, please chip in today to keep us going
► Transparency, Truth, Decency, Accuracy
Fake news, alternative facts and dubious claims have made reporting news more challenging than ever. We work hard every day to offer our readers accurate, fact-based journalism with truth and decency at its heart.
We believe Transparency, Truth, Decency and Accuracy in politics are more than ever essential to keep our democracy alive, and we also believe real stories and expert analyses MUST BE AVAILABLE FREE FOR EVERYONE.
► Could you help us with a direct contribution today?
The need for credible news is more relevant now than ever before to help our readers make fully-informed decisions in future elections.
At PMP Magazine, our mission is to provide our readers with a FREE political public service.
By supporting us, you show you recognise and value our work.
By supporting us, you ensure that everyone has access to our engaging, sometimes challenging news and analyses.
► How will your contribution be used?
By donating to PMP, you are directly supporting our journalism.
Your donation will help us to:
- continue to offer our stories to everyone FREE, without any paywall;
- put facts first;
- publish real stories and long-reads;
- fight fake news;
- publish challenging opinion pieces;
- publish quality analyses written by experts;
- give a voice to the unheard and the voiceless;
- fact-check claims from politicians on all sides of the political spectrum;
- challenge the populist politicians' misguiding claims, hidden agenda and irrelevant information designed to intentionally mislead the public;
- and hold Number 10 to account for everything from COVID, Brexit, Social Inequality, Poverty, the NHS, Mental Health, Education, Citizens' Rights, Workers' Rights, Women's Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Racism, Housing, to Pensions and Climate Change.
► An independent and free magazine
With PMP Magazine, no billionaire owner, no biased agenda, but grassroots journalism that offers factual stories about COVID, Brexit, the Conservative government, the European Union, Climate Change, the rise of populism and nationalism, or Russia’s interference in the world’s politics.
We rely on small donations from our supporters to keep PMP Magazine editorially independent. With your help, we can continue to hold power to account and challenge populist politicians’ misguiding claims, lies and irrelevant information designed to intentionally mislead the electorate, because our mission is not to act as cheerleaders for any government or any political party, but to be a beacon of light amid the current political darkness.
With your support, we can keep improving our magazine, publish more articles, and fight populism, nationalism and the fake stories out there with real ones...
Please help us with a direct contribution today!
The Team at PMP Magazine.