You Pay It Forward > We Promote Your Business
We Support Local Youth & Small Business Development
Why not designate one of the youth organizations listed here to receive a $20.00 contribution on your businesses behalf; and in return their group will help us in promoting your business on & offline all year-round?
Let us help grow your business while you help pay it forward.
- Increase your online exposure with an affordable business directory listing.
- Give youth the opportunity to learn valuable skills and earn money.
- Designate a portion of your investment to support a local youth organization.
Let us help your business reach new customers on & offline?
- Looking to improve your ranking on search engines like Google?
- Want to better market your presence across top social media networks?
- Interested in having more word-of-mouth referrals to your business?
Business listings in our online directories consistently rank within the Top-20 on Google when searching for a business by product, service & location.
Benefits to local small business: increased exposure, year-round marketing & promotion on social media, community goodwill, referrals and more!
Benefits to youth and their organizations: learn salesmanship, networking and tech skills while earning money and experiencing valuable work experience.
To get started today: simply pay here, and a student will be assigned to contact you and schedule a time to visit with you for an interview. The young person you met with will also follow-up with you to confirm your business listing has been added, published and shared on social media.
Business Listings expire 365 Days from your payment date and are automatically removed from this Directory if the owner decides to not renew their annual listing. The amount donated to your designated youth leadership organization will also stop.
Thank you in advance for your support of youth enterprise & community leadership development, and we appreciate the opportunity to help grow your business.
A 501 c3 Tax-exempt, Not-for-Profit, Kansas Corporation.