Boston Network for International Development's
2023 Organizational Membership
BNID's membership program brings together organizations from across the Greater Boston area to support deeper connection and exchange.
Together with our members, we cultivate a range of workshops, resources, and discussion spaces designed to support more impactful programs, a thriving workforce, and overall organizational health. This includes member-identified priorities such as board development, fundraising, skills-based trainings, roundtable discussions on current events, and more.
Our membership program also fosters more robust relationships among Boston-based international NGOs and seeks to break down siloes across sectors and geographies.
Organizational members receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Unlimited job and event postings on our website
- Access to member-only events (e.g., roundtable discussions, webinars and trainings, social events, etc.)
- Themed meet-ups by sector or technical focus
- Pro bono legal drop-in hours (in partnership with McDermott Will & Emery)
- Spotlights in our newsletter, social media, and other outlets
- Ability to post articles in our blog about projects, publications, events, etc.
- Opportunity to co-host events with BNID
These benefits are offered throughout the membership year, which runs from January to December 2023.
If you have questions about becoming a member, please contact Nanako Tamaru, [email protected].