Thank you for your willingness to support North Carolina PT/PTA students!
2020 APTA North Carolina Scholarship and Loan Fund, Inc
Week of Giving
This year, due to COVID, the conference has moved virtually, and so has our fundraising!
We are hosting a Week of Giving from October 19 - 25, and invite you to participate in order to raise funds for our deserving students as well as be entered for a chance to win prizes!
Any amount helps! If you donate within the following tiers, you will be entered to win the corresponding listed prize! More information about Sponsors and prizes can be found by clicking on the blue hyperlinks below. Any questions, email [email protected]
Donate any amount up to $24, you will be entered to a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Donate $25-49, you will be entered to win one of the following $50 Gift Cards! (Tier 1)
- 1 of 4 Amazon Gift Cards sponsored by the APTA North Carolina Capital District
- Amazon Gift Card sponsored by the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, College of Health Sciences & Human Services, at Methodist University
- Starbucks Gift Card sponsored by Bayada Home Health Care
Donate $50-99, you will be entered to win one of the following prizes, as well as the 1st tier prizes! (Tier 2)
- $100 Spa Finder Gift Card sponsored by the APTA North Carolina Piedmont District
- $100 Duke University Stores Gift Card sponsored by Duke University Stores and Duke Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- $100 Wingate University Bookstore Gift Card sponsored by Wingate University Department of Physical Therapy
- 1 of 2 Titleist Golf Baskets (~$100 retail value, including hat, hand warmer, golf balls)
Donate $100-249, you will be entered to win one of the following prizes, as well as the 1st and 2nd tier prizes! (Tier 3)
- Get Active Basket sponsored by Fleet Feet (~$250 retail value, including foot roller, insulated coffee mug, beanie, premium runner sunglasses, running nutrition, Body Glide, and more!)
- Rehab and Recovery Basket sponsored by Performance Health (~$250 retail value, including ½ foam roller, several sample packs of Theraband CLX, Biofreeze, stretch strap, hot/cold packs for face and neck, shoulder pulley, TENS unit, small stability ball, pack of KT tape, massage cream)
Donate $250 or more, you will be entered to win one of the following prizes, as well as Tiers 1 through 3! (Tier 4)
- Tuition Credit to Integrative Medicine and Lifestyle Medicine CE coursework sponsored by Dr. Ginger Garner and the Living Well Institute (Credit valued at $575, redeemable online with 24 CE earned)
- Weekend on the River in Oriental River, NC sponsored by Eileen Rodri Carter (Two night stay at a beautiful and relaxing location! See photos below. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 couch home is located in Teach's Cove on Green's Creek leading to the Neuse River. Winner will enjoy pier access, with kayak and canoe available for use. Multiple delicious family owned restaurants nearby. 30 min drive to historic New Bern. 1 hour from the beach. You can ride the ferry over to Beaufort in less than 45 mins and fee the seagulls along the way!)