1. Go to your Donorbox dashboard and click the “Embed Form” button by the campaign you want to embed on your website.
2. Copy your donation form’s embed code.
3. Go to your SilverStripe dashboard and, if you have not done so already, click “Add New” and then select “Page” to create your donation page.
4. Don’t forget to name your page and set your URL segment. Then, in the content toolbar, click the “HTML” button.
5. Paste your donation form embed code into the HTML Source Editor and click the green “Update” button.
6. Publish your new page, and your donation page is ready to go! You can even add multiple donation forms if you so please, and you now have to option to change the color of your Donorbox forms to match your website.
PS: Donorbox is one of the best stripe donation platform for nonprofits.