Facebook has now made it possible to add a donate button at the top of your Facebook page, in the bottom right corner of your cover photo. This call-to-action donate button also works well in mobile.
Here’s how to set it up:
1. Make sure your Facebook page belongs to the “Non-Profit Organization” category. You can set this by clicking the “…” button located under your page’s cover photo and clicking “Edit Page Info. ”
2. Then, under the “General” tab, start typing in “Non-Profit Organization” into the “Categories” section and select it from the dropdown list. Then, save your changes.
3. Now, go back to your Facebook page. Click the “+ Add a Button” button present on the bottom right of your cover photo.
4. Then, choose the “Make a Purchase or Donation” option, followed by the “Donate” option.
5. Paste the link to your Donorbox donation form in the text box, click “Add Button,” and you’re all set!