To all of our amazing users – we have a fun and exciting new feature to share with you. You can now customize the color of your Donorbox donation forms! That’s right, your donation form can finally match your brand or any color that you fancy. Here’s how:
1. Go to your Donorbox dashboard and click the “Edit” button by your campaign.
2. Click the “Color” tab at the far right of your editor toolbar.
3. There are two ways for you to choose your donation form’s new color. First, you can choose one of the 5 default colors we’ve pre-selected for you: red, green, blue, yellow, and orange. Simply click on the square icon of your choice, watch as the color of your donation form instantly changes, and click save. That’s it!
4. If you want pick a color that matches your logo or website exactly, click in the hex color text box, and a new toolbox will appear.
- If you or your designer already have the hex color code, simply paste it in the text box.
- If you don’t know the hex color code of that color that you want to use, try the Colorzilla chrome extension to find the hex color code of your main website color or logo.
5. Once you’ve picked your color, click save and your new donation form is ready to go!
Here are a few active examples of Donorbox users who have already changed the colors of their donation forms. We think they look great! Click on the images to check out their websites.