Sitey is a drag and drop website editor that lets you create a professional website for free and allows you to upgrade to access more features. To collect donations easily and securely from your site, you can add Donorbox’s donation form. To embed this form, you will need to have an upgrade. This form lets you collect one time or recurring donations and allows for donors to pay by credit card, Paypal, and low fee ACH bank payments. Here’s how to add the donation form to your Sitey website.
Embed the Donation Form
1. Start by heading over to your Sitey main page. While in edit mode, you will see a menu to the left. Click on “Elements.”
2. Now find “HTML/Page embed” and select that. Then click on “Embed HTML.”
3. Now you will be able to drag and drop this widget to wherever you want it on your site. After deciding on placement, click on “Insert HTML.” You will see a popup like the one pictured below. Now it’s time to head over to your Donorbox dashboard.
Customize Your Donation Form
4. On your Donorbox dashboard, you will see “Embed Form” next to your fundraising campaign. Click on that. Here, you will be able to customize the color of your donation form to best fit your website. (If you’d prefer a more subtle “Donate Button,” here you would select “Donate Button” instead of “Embed Form.”)
5. Once you have customized your donation form, copy the code.
Collect Online Donations
6. Now head back to Sitey and paste the code you just copied. The donation form will appear, and you can adjust its location and size from there. Hit “Publish” and you’re ready to start collecting donations. Happy fundraising!