To install recurring donation forms on your WordPress site, there is no better solution than Donorbox. Donorbox is a powerful donation platform that support variety of payment methods (cards, ach, PayPal) had has a custom form builder for all your data collection needs.
By embedding Donorbox’s optimized donation forms directly onto your site, you will greatly increase your odds of getting donations. This manual was created to guide you through the simple embedding process. Continue reading Accept Recurring Donations on WordPress with Donorbox
Squarespace is a popular site builder known for its beautiful design templates. It is a great choice for nonprofits looking to build a great looking site that is simple and easy to manage. The Squarespace donations module only support one-time donation and has limited data collection capabilities. However, every nonprofit needs a robust donation platform that supports recurring donations as well as custom data collection. For that Donorbox is the perfect solution.
Donorbox’s embeddable donation forms supports donor controlled recurring donations, variety of payment methods (card, ach, paypal), and has a powerful custom form builder. Unlike PayPal, you can insert the form inside of your Squarespace page so your donor won’t have to leave your site. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to find out how you can accept recurring donations on your Squarespace website using Donorbox.
If you prefer, you can watch our integration video guide instead — it will walk you through the donation form integration process in just under 2 minutes!
Continue reading How to Accept Recurring Donations on Squarespace Sites
We recently partnered up with Weebly, a premiere website builder, to make it easier for you to embed your campaign donation forms onto your website or blog. By embedding these forms directly onto your site, you will greatly increase your odds of getting donations. Continue reading How to Embed Recurring Donation Forms on Weebly
We partnered up with MailChimp, one of the world’s leading email marketing services, to integrate their emailing services within DonorBox. This manual was made to guide you through a simple integration process that will allow you to easily sync your donors with your mailing list, without the trouble of having to manually export all of your donor data!
Please note that the MailChimp integration costs $8 a month. We believe this is a great value for a tool that will save you a lot of time.
DonorBox MailChimp Integration:
- On your DonorBox account page (https://donorbox.org/org/edit) click on “Mailchimp Integration”.
- Click on “Connect with Mailchimp”. It should prompt you to login to your MailChimp account.
- Select the MailChimp list you wish to export your donors to and click “Update list settings”.
- Click “Export un-exported donors” and within a few minutes your contacts should appear on your MailChimp account as subscribers to the list you have selected.
- DonorBox will automatically export all of your new donor data to MailChimp every time somebody makes a donation. You don’t have to do a thing! But, if necessary, you can also manually export your donors by clicking one of the two buttons below.
- You are now ready to send out MailChimp emails to your DonorBox contacts!