Every donation made to Neema Crafts is gratefully received. You can be assured your donation will be carefully used to support the on-going work of Neema Crafts and the needy disabled community in our region. Some examples of our current projects are:
- Keep Moving - Help people with disabilities have greater access to their community by giving the gift of mobility through hand-trikes, bikes, wheelchairs and walking frames.
- Brick By Brick - Partner with our trainees and staff in building their own homes, helping them and their families to have more secure futures.
- Business Builder - Help people with disabilities to start their own small enterprises with a 6 week business training course, a start-up grant and follow-up tutoring from our dedicated Business Trainer.
- Child Sponsorship - Give the gift of education to a disabled child.
- Audiology Service - Help to supply hearing aids to those who need them.