The Reclamation/Retention Committee
Mu Mu Nu Chapter "North Houston Ques"
$20 PER TICKET = $2,500 VALUE
"Payment will be made to Chapter KRS or IHQ ONLY"
The drawing will be held at 9PM on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2019 at
the Houston Area Coalition of Chapters Founders' Day Toast
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET OR TICKETS
How it works:
- Must already be a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Make a donation today and you will be awarded the number of entries listed on the donation form.
- Raffle entries end at 7 PM CST on Sunday, November 17th! The winner will be randomly selected, notified via email and then announced on our FB Page:https://www.facebook.com/NorthHoustonQues/.
- Current Life Members can transfer the winning ticket.
- Chapters can transfer the winning ticket.
- Winner need not be present to win.
Details about the Prize:
- One (1) membership for the Omega Life Membership Foundation ($2,500 Value).
- Payment will be made to Chapter KRS or IHQ ONLY!!
- Must be fully financial with IHQ, District, & a Chapter by 12/15/19 in order to receive the prize.
Info about the Omega Life Membership Foundation (OLMF)
The Omega Life Membership Foundation, Inc., established in 1984, was chartered to aid organizations involved in charitable, educational, scholastic and scientific pursuits.
The Omega Life Membership Foundation supports many deserving organizations. It has partnered with male mentorship programs in over twenty communities in the U.S., serving more than 1,000 African-American boys and young men. The Foundation is also a supporter of high school students, from across the world, who participate in the fine arts.
OLMF provides scholarships in excess of $150,000 annually to deserving college students and over $250,000 in special grants to historically black universities. Omega Life Membership Foundation has also supported disaster relief efforts globally.
For more information about the Omega Life Membership Foundation, visit us at www.olmf.org/
For questions pertaining to the Raffle or further details about the tickets, contact John Barker, [email protected] or call 713-503-2105.