Morevna Project is an open-source animation studio, which creates independent animation and art using free software.
As part of production process we are:
- Developing and improving free software animation tools.
- Creating tutorials on how to use free software for animation production.
- Creating library of reusable content (3D models, artwork, templates).
Our works are:
- CREATED WITH FREE SOFTWARE
We use only free/open-source software: Synfig Studio (animation), Krita (artwork), Blender (editing and 3D effects), Papagayo (lipsync), RenderChan (rendering management).
- DISTRIBUTED UNDER CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
The result of our work is free to watch and distribute for everyone. Released under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.
- PUBLISHED WITH ALL ANIMATION SOURCES
All animation sources are published, so you can use them for learning or create remixes. The sources are provided under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.
Visit our website for more information - https://morevnaproject.org/
Questions? Contact us!