Mental Health Programming & Support Services
All proceeds goes towards sustaining mental health programming and support services in Nova Scotia, for female identifying individuals and their families, with an emphasis on youth.
You can expect your donation to contribute to:
- Programming supplies such as pens, binders, craft supplies
- Exercise equipment such as yoga mats, weights
- Printing Costs
- Rental Space (Programing rooms, office)
- Staffing for program facilitators
- Hygiene items such as shampoo, tampons etc.
A few of the programs your donation will support:
- Putting Down Roots, a food literacy program for youth and senior mentors
- Mom & Me, a program designed to strengthen the bond between pre-teen and mother
- Y2Y Sexual Harassment Prevention; a program where youth take the lead on creating training on sexual harassment prevention programming for youth organizations
- Life Skills
- Youth Volunteer abroad in Ecuador
- Communication and more!