Become a Member of Saving Our Planet
Our mission is to avert disastrous climate breakdown by drawing attention to essential, effective policy choices. Our message is directed to organizations and individuals who care deeply about the state of our planet and our collective future. Well-informed citizens will require policy makers to make and implement necessary decisions.
- Our website, https://savingourplanet.net is an abundant source of information useful to many types of visitors, from the novice to the committed activist.
- Our freely available Document Library offers a wide range of selected documents related to climate science, energy, technology, economics, politics, land and water use, research and development, international cooperation, and other issues related to climate and sustainability.
- We have a wide-ranging selection of films and videos of all sorts – documentaries and lectures, cartoons, long and short, factual, pragmatic and humorous – because images and movies can teach and inspire.
- We've produced educational documation in the form of a Climate School, and we're actively implementing an on-line version of the school.
- We promote worthwhile publications and news on Climate Change and related subjects and follow up significant scientific and political events with articles and blogs. We produce a quarterly "Point of View" that highlights significant events and ideas.
- N0CO2 is an associated activity that removes CO2, mitigating climate damage by planting trees.
- We maintain alliances with individuals and leading organizations worldwide to share skills and information.
- We participate in international events worldwide, including COP meetings.
- We reach out to the public through our targeted campaigns, such as Exit Coal Now
If you share our concerns, you can support what we do and help us expand these activities by becoming a member. If you'd like to participate in our activities as a volunteer, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saving Our Planet is an association recognized as being of public benefit or of general interest as a philanthropic, educational, scientific, social or humanitarian organization. As such, membership may be tax deductible according to the legislation of your country.