Make a Difference
YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT KEEPS FAMILIES TOGETHER
Immigrant families in our local communities are under assault – ICE continues to arrest, detain and deport our neighbors, coworkers and friends. Many local immigrants continue to be detained at Northwest Detention Center, their health at risk due to COVID-19.
Act now to help detainees get bonds for release, support legal costs and ensure families' rent and utilities are paid. We will help their eligible children to renew or apply for DACA status.
Please consider donating stimulus checks to support PCIS’s work for immigrant justice. Immigrant families impacted by ICE do not qualify for Federal stimulus payments.
Please choose one of two ways to financially support Pacific County immigrant families impacted by COVID-19 and/or ICE arrest, detention and deportation:
- One time contribution, as large a gift as you can afford
- Monthly donation to ensure a dependable cash flow
Families need our support for legal support, rent, utilities, food and much more.
Help PCIS grow our Sustainers Circle – join your neighbors who provide a reliable ongoing donation each month. Even a small amount can make a huge difference as we meet our families' most urgent needs.
When you join our Sustainers Circle you
- Help with rent and utility payments and provide food for hungry families of detained, deported or released on bond breadwinners.
- Provide essential funds for legal support to ensure effective representation in the immigration system.
- Ensure that immigrants detained at NW Detention Center have funds to connect by phone with loved ones back home and for a commissary account to supplement the meager meals provided
- Protect immigrants by providing PCIS with a sustainable monthly reliable cash flow to meet core costs, despite unexpected challenges like a pandemic.
We wish we could tell you that the worst is over. We wish we could say the needs are dwindling. The truth is the need is growing and COVID-19 just makes it worse.
Your donation directly supports our work assisting immigrant families. Pacific County Immigrant Support is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax deductible to the full amount allowed by law.
Donate here, or mail your check payable to PCIS, Box 156, Long Beach, WA 98631.