LLI's 11th Anniversary Gala
Join us for LLI's 11th Anniversary Gala, celebrating a decade of high impact programming in Huaycan, Lima, Peru. We'll have excellent food, live Peruvian music, drinks (like Lagunitas beer and Chilcanos, made with Pisco!) and a Fair Trade Fashion show featuring Huaywasi products!
More details to come, but this is what you should know now:
- The Gala will be held Saturday, April 18th from 7 to 10 PM at Harbor Point Tower (155 N. Harbor Drive, Chicago)
- Suggested donation per guest is $50 prior to April 1st. Beginning April 1st, we suggest a donation of $60.
- You must RSVP one week prior to the event, on Friday, April 10th and include the complete names of all attendees
- Our venue does not allow tickets to be purchased at the door.
- Limited parking will be available, contact us for details.
- If you are looking to make a donation and not join us at the event, please donate here.
Special thanks to our amazing and generous sponsors!
LLI Alpaca Club Champion
LLI Alpaca Club Members
Edward Jones - Rick Powell
LLI Education Heros
LLI Education Friends
Gwendolyn Sterk and the Family Law Group
Old Orland Insurance
Thank you and we'll see you on April 18th!