LLI's 10th Anniversary Gala
Join us for LLI's 10th Anniversary Gala, celebrating a decade of high impact programming in Huaycan, Lima, Peru. We'll have excellent food by Kitchfix, live Peruvian music, drinks (like Lagunitas beer and Chilcanos (made with Pisco)!) and company, plus many former LLI volunteers will be joining us for the very special evening.
More details to come, but this is what you should know now:
- The Gala will be held Saturday, April 27th from 7 to 10 PM at Harbor Point Tower (155 N. Harbor Drive, Chicago)
- Suggested donation per guest is $50.
- You must RSVP one week prior to the event, on Saturday, April 20th and include the complete names of all attendees
- Our venue does not allow tickets to be purchased at the door.
- Limited parking will be available, contact us for details.
- If you are looking to make a donation and not join us at the event, please donate here.
Special thanks to our amazing and generous sponsors:
The Allan and Mary DeLange Charitable Fund
Patti and Rick Powell
Thank you and we'll see you on April 27th!