Lion Fund 2021-2022






We inspire excellence at St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School. Whether it is in our aeronautics program, fine arts studios or environmental science gardens, students are offered opportunities to experience the world around them in engaging and creative ways. We are a 501(C)(3) organization and receive no outside funding from church or governmental entities. Our operating budget is dependent on just 2 sources of revenue. Tuition and program fees make up 60% of the needed revenue and charitable contributions through grants, gifts and fundraisers cover the remaining 40%. Gifts to the school outside of tuition are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our school’s financial well being is the result of prudent financial management practices and successful fundraising initiatives. 

St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School has been offering families in Angelina and surrounding counties a choice in education since 1955. Choosing an education program with outstanding academics and a focus on developing the whole child to their God given potential has inspired excellence in our students for 65 years. Join us in continuing this legacy of excellence by contributing to the annual Lion Fund today.

*Any donation $65 and over will receive campus recognition.

Choose amount Information Payment
A donor account is created automatically for recurring donations. Account setup info will be emailed to you.
You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time
Choose your country
    Choose your state / province
      Please check all that apply.
        Please fix the errors above.
        CVC CodeThe 3-4 digits on the back of your credit card
        Enter the Zip/Postal code for your credit card billing address
        Donate from your bank using Plaid, a secure and encrypted bank transfer service.

        You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time

        St. Cyprian's Episcopal School is a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, EIN 75-1071944. All contributions are tax-deductible. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for your contribution.