At the Jamaica Independence Gala New York, we are committed to supporting important charitable causes that make a difference in our community. This year, our focus is on:
- Scholarships for Tertiary Education: We aim to provide a minimum of 30 scholarships to students pursuing higher education, empowering them to achieve their academic and career goals.
- Medical Equipment: We are dedicated to purchasing pacemakers for young children in need. This will provide support to young children who require critical medical care and help improve their quality of life.
- Community Development: We will be supporting the following organizations:
- The YB Afraid Foundation, established by Yohan Blake to lend financial support to children’s homes.
- Rose Town Foundation, a local organization dedicated to improving the lives of residents in underserved communities.
- Enos Barrett Centre for rehabilitation, a facility for young persons living with disabilities in Linstead.
Choose amount Payment Information Payment