Jamie J Zand For 387th Judge Fort Bend County Texas
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
CONTRIBUTION REGULATIONS: Under Texas law, there are limits on how much you can contribute to a judicial campaign and when you can make a contribution. Contributions can be made to judicial candidates beginning 210 days before the official filing deadline. Contributions cannot be made more than 120 days after the candidate's final contested election in an election year, or, if a candidate has no opponent in any election in an election year, more than 120 days after the primary election. Individuals can contribute no more than $2,500. The total of all contributions by a person, that person's spouse, and that person's minor children cannot exceed the $2,500 limit. A law firm can contribute no more than $2,500.The total amount that the lawyers in a law firm and the law firm can contribute is $30,000. Total contributions from general-purpose political committees, including monetary and in-kind contributions, may not exceed $300,000. Corporations, in general, cannot contribute to campaigns. However, an exception is made for professional corporations, which may contribute as long as the limit for contributions from a single professional corporation is observed. You may contribute to my campaign by mailing your personal check to the address below or use the link to make a donation by credit card online through our secure server:
MAIL: Jamie J Zand for Judge Campaign 412 S 9th St Suite 200, Richmond, TX 77469
When making a contribution please include your complete mailing address along with your occupation and the name of your employer so that we can accurately complete campaign financial reporting requirements.