EMPOWERMENT | EDUCATION | AFRICA | SOUTH AFRICA
Project: I AM THE NEXT BIG THING
Project reach: 2000
Project Location: Nationwide
Project Goal: R8 000 000 / $530 000
I am The Next Big Thing is an Empowerment and Educational project that provides real opportunities to South African youth. The project takes place every year and benefits 2000 deserving South Africans. On this project, we have partnered with Cape Peninsula University of Technology, the giant Tech company Google as well as our very own renown production house The Barleader TV to Educate, Empower and inspire our youth to become successful entrepreneurs.
Creating the Next Generation of Successful African Business Leaders who are Young, Vibrant and Innovative and through which their enterprises create Jobs, boost economic growth and uplift the lives of ordinary individuals.
- To create 20 Guarantee Successful entrepreneurs every year.
- To educate and empower 2000 aspiring young entrepreneurs every year.
- To create more than 1000 Jobs every year.
- To create an entrepreneurial ecosystem that will motivate young South Africans while creating Hope to become anything they wish to be.
In doing so we:
- Educate and Empower South African youth.
- We present real opportunities for the youth.
- We contribute towards jobs creation and economic growth.
- We Uplift the lives of ordinary South Africans.
- We prevent our youth from crime and illicit activities
- We create a new Generation of Successful South African Business Leaders who are young and vibrant.
- We inspire and challenge the youth to be the best version of themselves.
- We create an entrepreneurial society of Business Leaders.
This is the time to ACT and to Make a difference in someone's life!
We appeal to you to Help us achieve our Goal by Donating any amount - A Little Always Goes a Long Way!
For more information, please contact:
Thembela Mbinza: [email protected] visit: https://www.caring4hope.org