A Day With Mary
Days With Mary continue to be on hold until public acts of worship can be resumed in full in churches.
THE DWM NEEDS YOUR CONTINUED, CRITICAL SUPPORT WHILE IT IS ON HOLD DUE TO THE TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF PUBLIC ACTS OF WORSHIP (COVID-19)
Our Lady has touched many hearts and changed the lives of many through the liturgy, sacraments and prayers that are offered through this little apostolate, in the way Our Lady asked at Fatima. Your participation and support of prayer and donations have been of the essence for this work of grace of the Immaculate. You are part of this work of grace, it could not be done without you.
Would you consider helping more people grow in their love and understanding of God and Our Lady through a gift to the DWM today?
The DWM continues to have to meet a number of ongoing expenses even whilst its public activities are on hold due to Covid-19. While on hold, the only income of the DWM is by way of donations and legacies from benefactors.
The work of the members of the DWM organising team is offered entirely free, out of love for the Immaculate. The team members are on standby, ready to restart doing DWMs in churches the moment these reopen in full.
Your gift to the DWM would help in ensuring its continuation and for bringing more and more people closer to the Mother of God, to return to the Catholic Church, to the sacraments and devotional life. Be part of this work of grace. We can’t do this critically important work without you.
Donations can be made as here below - one-time or monthly, gift-aid it - as follows:
• Through the “Donate” section of www.adaywithmary.org : one-time or monthly, gift-aid it.
• By post to A Day With Mary, PO Box 432, Sutton SM1 9LF (cheque payable to A Day With Mary).
• By phone: 020 8641 6418 (answerphone, leave a message to be called back).
• Account No.: 87543850; Account Name: A Day With Mary; Sort Code: 60-04-36.
• If you are overseas: BIC: NWBK GB 2L. IBAN: GB15 NWBK 6004 3687 5438 50.
• By setting up a Standing Order to donate to A Day With Mary on a monthly basis. If you are a taxpayer you can request Gift Aid form. Standing Order is a recommended way to support A Day With Mary as it ensures a regular source of income to help the Apostolate plan activities.