Our mission is to advocate on behalf of the Hispanic restauranteur to effectively, and efficiently, open and operate their restaurant(s).
Our vision to educate and elevate the Hispanic community across a multi-generational spectrum.
Your donation enables us to not only showcase the Hispanic culinary community on a broader scale, but also helps us provide more assistance to individual restaurant owners and culinary workers and those in the need in the community
The funds will be used for:
- Incubator and Accelerator & Business Growth
- Content creation for social media and the Latin Food Network Channels
- Hiring employees
- Hosting events such as the Sazon Food Festival and Hispanic Top Chef
- Creating exposure for the restaurant community
- Providing alcohol licensing and paperwork assistance to restaurant owners
- Feeding those with emergent food and nutrition needs.
- Build our partnership with Boys and Girls Club and feeding kids.
Let's build the community together!