As a Christ-centered joint ministry of Sandpoint area churches,
Helping Hands Healing Hearts aims to be God’s vessel to
lend a HELPING HAND by providing assistance for material needs
and in HEALING HEARTS by providing spiritual and emotional support
to the needy in our community.
We offer a helping hand by
- providing food, personal care items, clothes, shoes, linens, kitchen/house wares, furniture and wood.
- offering financial help with phone cards, gas vouchers, rent and utility payments (We go together with St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Salvation Army, and Assembly of God to pay rent and utility.)
We assist healing hearts by
- presenting the Gospel to non-believers.
- praying with clients.
- offering mentoring classes that include budgeting, resume writing, Believe series, Life’s Healing Choices, Purpose Driven Life, The Story, and Love and Respect.
- Offering Bibles, devotional guide, Proverbs 3:5-6 guide, in house basic counseling and referrals to churches, Celebrate Recovery, Life Choices Pregnancy Center, Mourning Hope, Priest River Ministries, Job Service, Integrated Personnel.
Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:40 NIV