Help Us Turn Grief Into Hope. DONATE TODAY!
Understanding that there are certain things in life that are beyond our control, Harriett’s Daughters strives to be the soft landing for girls who have lost their mother to cancer or whose mother is dying from cancer.
Will you help us support, inspire, and empower these girls? Together, we can make a difference in the life of a girl during one on the most difficult experiences she is likely to ever encounter.
It is individual donations such as yours that will help us achieve our mission and vision and allow us to:
- Award scholarships to young women who are graduating from high school and want to go to college.
- Deliver life-affirming, robust, and age-appropriate programs for our elementary, middle and high school aged girls.
- Operate our youth advisory council that provides meaningful input regarding service and programs to ensure that our organization is truly meeting the needs of the girls we serve.
- Further establish our mentoring program.
- Provide family support and consultation services for girls who are anticipating the loss of their mother.
If you would like to pay by check, make your check payable to Harriett’s Daughters, Inc. and mail to the following address:
Harriett's Daughters, Inc.
2870 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, Georgia, 30305
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about how you can support our work at Harriett's Daughters, you can contact us at [email protected]hters.org or call us at 1-800-477-0161.