Help us Continue Our Mission
This is Marielys Camacho-Reyes, Founder of the Compassionate Hearts UNITED Foundation, Inc. (Formerly known as PR Media Inc. DBA: The Northeast Polk Gazette).
The Compassionate Hearts UNITED Foundation, Inc. (formerly known as PR Media, Inc. DBA: The Northeast Polk Gazette) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing support to other nonprofit organizations and charitable causes in our community. (FEIN: 842780890). As a non-profit organization, we are fully funded by individual members, major charitable gifts, foundations, and community partnerships. We depend on these contributions to continue our mission. We do not deliver returns to private investors. The donors, sponsors, grant-makers, partners, board members, and/or the individuals who support our mission financially do not influence our mission or the stories we cover in our e-Gazette called the Compassionate Hearts Gazette.
Donations, gifts, bequests, devices, and transfers are 100% tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Where Do We Spend Our Money?
1) The money we acquire from ad placement donations and e-gazette subscriptions go towards covering the cost of our main expenses, which are:
* Paying for the job our freelance journalists and other staff do for us,
* Paying for the operational costs related to the creation and printing of the newspaper, and...
* Paying for other costs associated with running a nonprofit organization.
2) Other money donated to us by our generous donors is used to:
* Fund the "Door to Success" Project, and...
* Fund the "Compassionate Hearts Project."
As you can see, we depend on the support of our community to be able to continue running our organization, and any help you guys can give us will be greatly appreciated.
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for donating to our organization. We really appreciate your support.
Marielys Camacho-Reyes, MS