Help us Continue Our Mission
This is Marielys Camacho-Reyes, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of PR Media, Inc. DBA: The Northeast Polk Gazette.
PR Media, Inc. DBA: The Northeast Polk Gazette is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit online news organization (FEIN: 84-2780890). As a non-profit news organization, The Northeast Polk Gazette is fully funded by individual members, major charitable gifts, foundations, and community partnerships. We depend on these contributions to continue our mission.
The Northeast Polk Gazette does not deliver returns to private investors. The donors, sponsors, grantmakers, partners, board members, and/or the individuals who support our mission financially do not influence our coverage, news, or stories.
Donations, gifts, bequests, devices, and transfers are 100% tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Where Do We Spend Our Money?
1) The money we acquire from ad sales goes towards covering the cost of our main expenses, which are:
* Paying for the job our freelance journalists and other staff do for us,
* Paying for the operational costs related to the creation and printing of the newspaper, and...
* Paying for other costs associated with running a nonprofit organization.
2) The money donated to us by our generous donors is used to:
* Fund the "Door to Success" Project, and...
* Fund the "Compassionate Hearts" Project.
As you can see, we depend on the support of our community to be able to continue producing this amazing newspaper and to run our charity projects and any help you guys can give us will be greatly appreciated.
From the bottom of my hear, I want to thank you for donating to our organization. We really appreciate your support.
Marielys Camacho-Reyes, MS
Founder / Editor-in-Chief