HACS Annual Membership
We are a team of highly specialist and experienced staff who are here when you need us most. For just £40 per year, you and your family can access a range of support and exclusive member benefits:
• Free telephone help line to discuss your concerns and gain access to practical advice from staff who have knowledge, skills and understanding of autism.
• Free Family Support personalised to your needs
• Free morning and evening Virtual Parent/Carers Support Groups
• Free well-being courses for parents, carers and autistic adults
• Free and discounted tickets to webinars and training events on autism, legal advice and much more
• Free Employability programme for autistic young people and adults aged 16-25 years
• Free Adult support through our Autism hub (advice, guidance, welfare benefits)
• Virtual social activities for young people aged 14-25 years
You can access all of this for less than £1 per week! Together, we will plan your support, helping you to become better informed and improve your well-being through access to the right information and services.
If you would like more information regarding HACS membership, please get in touch with us by calling 0208 606 6780 or emailing [email protected] If you aren’t sure if membership is right for you, why not join a Virtual Support Group to see what we can offer you? Dates of the virtual Support group can be found on our Events Calendar.