GRIP Ministry 2020 Crowd Funding Campaign
GRIP Ministry is a virtual team of Christian Ministers who are committed to assisting all people with the development of praise, prayer, and practical living skills that will prepare them to be faithful stewards of their time, talent and treasure to the Glory of God through Jesus the Christ.
Board of Directors: Deacon Jerome & Associate Pastor Reverend Inocencia Chisolm, Gary Ervin, Deacon Jerill & Deaconess Eliza Johnson and Michael Vann
Accountability Board: Reverend Reginald L. Bachus, Elders Dr. Martin & Marlene Baptist, Deacon Derek and Angelavette Hawkins
Date of Incorporation: April 24, 2019 (New York State) EIN: 83-1754076
501c3 Status: Approved
2020 Funding Goal: $1 Million Dollars
Use of Proceeds: Funding of the GRIP Ministry; Events, Training Programs, Projects and Initiatives (Listed Below), Outreach, Christian Education Content Development, Technology Infrastructure and Salaries.
The Rhema Word Christian Education and Training Institute – Belief, Body & Business
• On God’s Terms – Topics include; Dating, Marriage, Parenting, Health & Business Success
Marketplace Ministry Initiatives
• The Jeffie Lee Alma Project – Support & Resources for Grandparents raising Grandchildren. Scholarships.
• The Pongnon Project – Annual Humanitarian Mission Trip to Haiti.
• Dry Land Springs Project – Spring Water Ministry serving the United States, the Caribbean & Africa.
• HealTHY People Campaign – Wholistic Health & Wellness Projects addressing the Spirit, Mind, Body and Finances.
31 Modes of a Virtuous Woman Programs
• By Faith Vision Board – Christian Faith-Based Vision Board Blended Learning Experience.
• Debt Free Mode – Financial Literacy, Credit Restoration and Debt Elimination Program.
• Virtuous Living Fasting Journeys – Focused Fast based on the Virtues of Women in the Bible.
• Virtual Prayer Meetings – Telecom & Web-Based Prayer Meetings on Focused on Christ Centered Living.