Green Up to Cool Down

Choose amount Information Payment
A donor account is created automatically for recurring donations. Account setup info will be emailed to you.
You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time
Please fix the errors above.
CVC CodeThe 3-4 digits on the back of your credit card
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You can log in to edit your recurring donation any time

95% of all funds received will be applied directly to grassroots restoration efforts across Africa, with the remaining 5% being applied to developing and maintaining a public cloud-based monitoring platform, showing where and how donations are used and the impact they are having, and to support the Evergreening The Earth Campaign "Green Up to Cool Down". Global EverGreening Alliance Limited is a not-for-profit charitable organisation, registered with the Australian Charities and Nonprofits Commission. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for this donation. Depending on the applicable taxation laws in your country, your donation may be tax deductible. ABN 32 626 042 813