Good Food for All - Make a Recurring Donation
Your recurring donation creates a reliable source of funding year-round to help fight food insecurity. Your gift will be charged automatically each period and can be modified at any time.
Good Food for All seeks to increase access, interest, and knowledge of healthy and nutritious food to improve healthy-food security, empower individuals to make healthier food choices, and develop a culture of “good food” in communities, schools, and homes.
With your donation, we can combat food insecurity and help women, children, and youth develop lifelong healthy eating habits.
Your Donation Allows Us to:
- Serve healthy snacks – Read more
- Stock the food pantry – Read more
- Deliver food to vulnerable individuals – Read more
- Teach nutrition education and food skills classes – Read more
- Prepare youth for successful careers – Read more
Why Donate to Good Food?
- 25% of youth in the Eastside Afterschool Program don’t eat dinner every night
- More than one in three food bank users in Canada are children and youth under 18
- 40% of youth in the Eastside Afterschool Program cook dinner for themselves
"Without Good Food at the Eastside Program, I probably never would have learned to make healthy food."
- John, 17
Please note, as Good Food for All is a registered BC Society, not a registered charity, all donations requiring tax receipts must go through our charitable sponsor. If you would like a tax receipt:
Send your donation by E-Transfer to email@example.com
OR make a cheque to: Network of Inner City Community Services Society
200 - 739 Gore Ave, Vancouver, BC V6A 2Z9
with Good Food for All in the memo line.