Please help us to support families and children in volunteer led refugee camps across Athens with basic supplies such as fresh fruit & vegetables, hygiene & sanitation products, medicine and staple foods such as rice and bread. As well as fund our education centre that teaches basic levels of Greek and English. We are currently helping over 2,000 refugees around Athens to be able to feed and clean themselves properly.
We are committed to: protecting the interests of our supporters and our people by safeguarding their sensitive information from abuse or compromise; complying with regulatory requirements and directives on data security; ensuring the effectiveness of our activities; and meeting our ethical responsibilities to our partners and allies. We will protect data for the following reasons:
1. Legal requirements: compliance with Data Protection/Privacy laws; and information required by legal, contractual or copyright obligation to be kept in confidence;
2. Ethical obligations: to protect the sources of information we receive in confidence;
3. Respect for personal privacy: personal information about our people, including but not limited to payroll and banking records, human resources files, sexual orientation, property, and medical records;
4. Obligation to our supporters: the rights of our supporters to anonymity except in cases where the amount of their donation is such that it might be perceived to negatively impact on our independence;
5. Duty of Care for the safety and security of our people: risk assessments, security management plans and operating procedures, where release of this information could increase risk to our people or our partners;