This Giving Tuesday, you can help change the system to build brighter futures for Illinois' children, youth & families!
Once a year, the Illinois Collaboration on Youth (ICOY) seeks your support for our work to improve the systems serving Illinois' children, youth & families & strengthen the community-based organizations that serve them. The money donated this year affects our advocacy & capacity building work* next year.
The ongoing societal & personal impact of COVID-19 will be massive & unprecedented & we want to be ready. Please give at whatever level you can – no gift is too small or too large!
A Sweet Treat:
To make things a bit sweeter during this time of physical distancing, each $5 donation enters you for a chance to win a FREE virtual chocolate tasting from Delysia Chocolatier!
Delysia was recently named one of 2020's Best Chocolatier in the Americas by The International Chocolate Salon.
* Types of work & activities your financial contributions go to include:
- Policy and advocacy work to ensure kids & youth have the tools & skills needed to thrive, & that the organizations & systems serving them have the capacity & resources to be effective
- Trauma-informed education & training to strengthen youth-serving organizations’ trauma-informed capacity so that young people & their families can heal together
- Subsidized memberships for underrepresented community-based organizations to ensure our collective voice is stronger, better informed & more inclusive
- Support & training for human services providers billing Medicaid to increase access to critical mental health services in communities
See some of ICOY's big recent accomplishments in our 2019 Annual Report here.