Give to Grow
We are amazed at God's provision through our donors this year! We have already exceeded our $20,000 goal!! WOW!!! Thank you to everyone who has donated so that we might show Christ to our new neighbors!
You can still be a part of our team! Monthly donors receive exclusive detailed stories about what God is doing in our community.
Join our mission today!
Monthly donations help us to strengthen existing programs by allowing us to hire a Program Coordinator:
- The Driving Program continues to need development to ensure our coaches and student drivers are safe and receive the training needed. Our efforts are to help driving students become competent and confident new drivers!
- Mentors come alongside refugee families to teach life skills through friendship in small teams. Teams are set up equipped with intercultural competency trainings and regular support.
- Mentee families are often vulnerable families who have varying needs and abilities. In order to ensure that we are equipping our volunteers to assist in healthy ways that promote self-sufficiency and a life of thriving in America, Juniper Refuge must have strong relationships with these families.
- Fun classes such as yoga and handicraft are easy ways to connect with refugees! These also promote healthy rhythms of life in ways our refugees value.
One time gifts allow us to cover costs for:
- Resettlement costs for apartment set up and purchasing everything needed in a new arrival's home!
- Assistance for victims of domestic violence for set up and starting over.
- Driving Program Interpreters
Join us today in supporting some of the most vulnerable refugee and widow in Lincoln!
Give a one time gift and help us meet needs, or
Give $50-$500 a month to join our Circle Team. You'll receive our insider Circle Stories where we share some of the sweetest things happening with our volunteers and their refugee friends.
Thank you for your partnership in ministry!
Matthew 5:14, "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden....let your light shine before others so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father who is in heaven."