Vashon Island Midwifery is participating in GIVE BIG 2021- a statewide charitable fundraising event, designed for people like YOU to support our good cause.
As our organization continues to grow, we are seeing a clear need- the time is now to enter a more accessible and dynamic office space for our clinical services, to better meet the needs of our community!
Help Vashon Island Midwifery give birth to a new home in Vashon's town center!
Our fundraiser has officially begun!
How does a new clinic office support our organization's mission? :
1) ACCESS- A centralized location will allow our services to be accessible via bus route for families without other means of transportation, as well as have handicap accessibility.
2) VISIBILITY- We can increase our reach to island families in need of our care, by being more visible to the community.
3) COMMUNITY- We are all about community collaboration, which is made even more possible, when central to Vashon's town and close to other providers and supporting organizations with whom we are collaborating with.
4) EXPANSION- A professional office allows us to initiate program expansion and bring on additional providers into our practice (nurse-midwives and/or ARNPs, pediatrics, perinatal massage therapists, etc.), which has always been a part of our larger mission. . The new space will also allow for Covid-safe in-person support group offerings this year.
Ways YOU can help our efforts during GIVE BIG :
- Make a one-time or recurring donation today!
- Crowdfund with your network by creating a Facebook fundraiser for Vashon Island Midwifery!
- Become a matching 1-1 donor for our campaign!
- Spread the word about our fundraiser by texting, calling, or emailing 5 people in your community! (Here are some easy to send and customize templates)
Please visit our website for more information and stay tuned for our Give Big donor awards!