Support the work of enfleshed
Contributions to enfleshed help us to ensure just wages, practice sustainability, and enjoy creative risk. They also help us expand our resources, our contributors, and our ability to ensure financial accessibility is always a priority.
Concretely, a few examples of this include:
- ensuring subscriptions of "Liturgy that Matters" are available to all communities who need/desire them, no exceptions.
- offering one-on-one spiritual support for LGBTQIA people
- growing our library of liturgies and rituals for public use
- creating meditative resources that de-center power and privileged identities and keep their costs down to an absolute minimum
- ensuring we can stay free from institutional dependency, allowing for theological flexibility, risk, and exploration
- engaging in public theology and collaborative efforts
Checks can also be made out to "enfleshed" and mailed to:
308 E. Burlington St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
enfleshed is a 501(c)(3) organization and all gifts are tax-deductible