What does membership provide?
- Effective advocacy for affordable housing in Johnson County, including representation at city/county meetings, support for housing nonprofits, and promotion of local & state policies/funding
- Action alerts, social media updates, and regular opportunities to learn more about affordable housing initiatives in our community
- Education resources, including 1-1 meetings with officials and presentations to community groups, faith organizations, and residents
- A vote at our Annual Meeting, held every September, including election of board members and officers, overview of finances, and any changes to the organization’s bylaws
- A powerful community of advocates, providers, residents, and officials who share your commitment to safe, stable, affordable housing for everyone who calls Johnson County home