Furze Platt Senior School PTFA 200 Club - Annual Donation
Choose amount Information Payment
The 200 club is a simple way to donate to Furze Platt Senior School and get a chance to win too.
- Who can play?
- Any adult ( 16+) connected with the school can enter - parents, carers, family & staff.
- How does it work?
- It's a simple quarterly raffle ( Numbers 1-200) where the winners and school share the money raised that quarter*
- Your number(s) are allocated once receipt of payment is confirmed by DonorBox and you keep the same number (s) for the year.
- Dates of draws & results can be viewed on Furze Platt Senior School PTFA Facebook page and are published in the school newsletter.
- How much does it cost?
- Cost is £5 per month per number and we ask that you commit to a minimum of 12 Months .
- You can pay a one off annual donation of £57 ( saving £3) or 12 monthly donations of £5 - if you wish to pay monthly, go to
Thank you and good luck - FPSS PTFA
* The number and size of cash prizes depends on how much money has been donated. We expect 3 winners to share 45% of the money raised and the PTFA, which is a registered charity ( No. 287878) to receive the remaining funds minus processing fees, however the PTFA reserve the right to vary the prizes. You can contact the 200 Club on [email protected]