Friends of the Living Gallery
Friends of the Living Gallery is a new membership program of major support for the Living Gallery, aquariums, touch pools, and over 50 species of marine life who call the Museum home.
Gifts to become a Friend of the Living Gallery are $2,500 and play a vital role in assuring the health of marine life at the Museum and continual care and improvement of the aquariums.
Friends of the Living Gallery members will enjoy:
- Exclusive Friends of the Living Gallery social events
- Dedicated "Friends" educational programs such as speakers (Zoom or in-person), guided mollusk naturalist walks, and behind-the-scenes tours
- The ability to adopt a marine life resident of the Living Gallery, complete with adoption certificate and photo updates
- Recognition on "Friends" signage in the Living Gallery
- Plus all the benefits of regular Membership such as free admission, Member discounts at the Museum Store and for ticketed public programs, subscription to print and e-mail newsletters, invitations to Members-only events, reciprocal admission to over 1,100 NARM Museums
With questions or for more information, please contact Development and Marketing Assistant Margery Vizza at (239) 347-5114 or [email protected].