Help us continue our commitment to providing our high school students what they need for success!
Some of our high school students aren't sponsored. Additionally, we spend more on each high school student than we bring in from sponsorships. Please help us fill the funding gaps in our high school program so all our high school students have the opportunities they deserve.
WHAT FEES DOES FRIENDS OF KAKAMEGA PAY FOR ONLINE DONATIONS?
SHOULD I JUST MAIL A CHECK INSTEAD?
We have to pay processing fees for online gifts, but in step 3 of 3 in the donation widget, it gives you the option to add those processing fees on top of your donation so we don't have to pay them. Fees are as follows:
- Credit cards - 3.2% processing fee
- Regular PayPal donations - 3.2%
- Bank transfers - 1.6% processing fee
- Learn more about fees here, or access a 0%-fee PayPal Giving Fund link here.
- You can always mail a check to us, and nobody pays any fees:
- Friends of Kakamega, 51 Hunter Rd, Freeport, ME 04032