Hey, we’re glad you’re interested in Donorbox media assets. Please take the time to go over the details on this page. These guidelines are essential for using our logo, company name, and other brand elements.Download logo and colorsDownload product screenshots
“Donorbox” is one word. We spell it with a big D and a small b. Any other variant you might use is considered wrong.
Carefully check the below logo usage, individually and on images. While we always pair our name with a heart icon in a box for our official logo, you mustn’t use it in the wrong ways.
We love colors. Just use the right ones!
The fine print
A friendly legal note for you -
The provided graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
- Let the Donorbox logo be clear and visible. Add plenty of space around. It’s always up to you to make it a little bigger or smaller to fit your needs but adhere to our logo usage terms (on this page).
- You can use our brand colors to match your graphics with the Donorbox brand.
- Remember to link Donorbox to every mention and graphic at your end.
- Do not alter the provided files in any way.
- Do not use the graphics as part of your own products’ or services’ name.
- Do not mix these graphics with any other graphics at your end without written consent from Donorbox.
- Refrain from using these graphics to indicate a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement of any kind by Donorbox of your products and services.