CLIMB MOUNT KENYA and help kids in need: April 2018
March 31 - April 13, 2018
Join us in April 2018 to experience the magic and beauty of Kenya and to meet the families and kids supported by our foundation. Itinerary includes:
- Climb Mount Kenya
- Teach for a day in a primary school
- Run our 5k or 10k Mount Kenya Marvellous races
- Visit a coffee plantation
- Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Visit a school in Africa’s largest urban slum, Kibera
- Attend a church service
- Visit families we support
- Visit new houses our volunteers have built
- And more!
The trip cost (excluding international flights) is $1,800 and this includes all accommodation, transport, transfers, domestic flights, meals, water, climbing Mount Kenya, activities and race entry.
Thank you for your support!
-The Lee Sisters Team