Funding raised has supported programs that have resulted in immediate impact of green causes and economic improvements, such as:
- Trained over 250 citizens in South Florida.
- Skilled for careers paying over $15/hour
- Over $8M/year in collective economic contribution to the community.
- Educated over 400 student interns in entrepreneurship.
- Potential founders of sustainable companies or green ambassadors.
- Over $14M in potential contribution to the community's economy.
- Trained over 100 citizens ( 70% formerly incarcerated) for skills in green tech industries.
- Turning blue collar to green collar to adapt to the current/future trends.
- Over $10M in potential contribution to the economy.
- Significant reduction in recidivism.