A local family foundation has offered a challenge grant to sustain our free programs.
Here is how it works:
1. Make a donation to City of Asylum before August 31, 2022.
2. Pledge to make a donation for two more years (you choose the amount).
3. The foundation will match your pledge payment dollar for dollar, each of the two years (up to a total of $50,000 per year).
4. This is an “all or nothing” challenge: We need to raise $50,000 in new donations and secure new pledges for each of the next two years by August 31.
5. If you have an existing pledge, you can help us by fulfilling your 2022 pledge and making a new pledge for the next two years.
If we successfully meet the $50,000 goal in new donations and pledges by August 31, the foundation will match your pledge payment dollar for dollar, each of the next two years (up to a total of $50,000 per year).
Please help us reach our goal by taking advantage of this opportunity to increase the impact of your gift. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!