Thanks for joining or renewing your membership to the Pend Oreille Pedalers, Sandpoint's cycling, mountain biking, and trail advocacy group.
• Support the creation and maintenance of existing trails
• Develop positive relationships with the public and private property owners
• Keep the community informed of what is happening in our area
• Provide a network of cycling and mountain biking enthusiasts
• Promote responsible riding
Your membership is a sign of your support for our mission. You'll be invited to participate in monthly club meetings from April through October, participate in weekly or bi-weekly trail work parties, join weekly group rides, and help shape the future of bicycle-based recreation in and around Sandpoint.
There are many levels of membership from which to choose, from "Trail User" to "Trail Crew Leader." Each level comes with its own perks and benefits, and members of all levels are welcome to participate in club meetings, group rides, and trail work days.
Thanks for your support! We look forward to meeting you in person at our first club meeting in early spring 2020!
*Pend Oreille Pedalers Bicycle Club, an IMBA affiliate, is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization