We are now officially asking our community if anyone would like to become a partner in Nourish? Help us as we redefine what food we eat, how it is made, how it is served, how it is eaten and ultimately how it is valued. And let this one humble service be a microcosm for how we can all begin to reawaken to higher levels of consciousness in everything we do. We could use a part-time assistant manager/organizer, a vegan baker, a social media coordinator, a web designer, a food photographer, another artist to display paintings, and other potential offerings we may not be imagining ourselves. If you would like to work with us or help, let us know!
As a registered, public benefit 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we are excited to announce that we have started to take donations. Having recently achieved break-even operational results, tax deductible donations will go directly toward continuing to invest in and grow the project, including:
1) Hiring an assistant manager;
2) Paying workers that stay with us significantly more than minimum wage;
3) Buying a commercial wet grinder and possibly a baking oven;
4) Providing a career path for any of our team that want to continue to work in food service and grow with us; and
5) Offering more cooking classes, community events and outreach programs.
Nonprofit Co-op Membership
Being financially self-sustaining, we are also now in a position to better recognize and give back to our community of regulars. For a basic co-op membership of $15 per month, Nourish Co-op Members will get:
- 10% off all purchases at Nourish;
- A free consultation with Prakash, if interested; and
- An invitation to our year-end partner dinner at Nourish.
We have been looking for ways to appreciate and support our regulars, some of whom eat with us every day and sometimes twice a day. We think the Coop Membership is a great start. So, thank you.