As a registered, public benefit 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we are excited to announce that we have started to take donations. Having recently achieved break-even operational results, tax deductible donations will go directly toward continuing to invest in and grow the project, including:
1) Hiring an assistant manager;
2) Paying workers that stay with us significantly more than minimum wage;
3) Buying a new stove and a commercial wet grinder;
4) Providing a career path for any of our team that want to continue to work in food service and grow with us; and
5) Offering more cooking classes, community events and outreach programs.
6) Give a 10% discount off of all food purchases to our members.
Nonprofit Co-op Membership
Being financially self-sustaining, we are also now in a position to better recognize and give back to our community of regulars. For a basic co-op membership of $180/year, Nourish Co-op Members will get:
- 10% off all purchases at Nourish;
- A free consultation with Prakash, if interested; and
- An invitation to our year-end partner dinner at Nourish.
We have been looking for ways to appreciate and support our regulars, some of whom eat with us every day and sometimes twice a day. We think the Coop Membership is a great start. So, thank you.