Gospel Harvest Mission was founded by Manaai Cheng in 2008 through the call and vision God has given to him and over his life. He was born in 1985 and raised at the northwestern part of Myanmar in a poor Christian family. He has 5 siblings; 3 brothers and 2 sisters of which he is the third child.
He lost his lovely mother when he was in grade 7th. For him, life was so hard and had many hardships during his schooling. During his holidays, he did manual works for others to earn a meager amount of money for his education. He was often looked down and bullied by his peers because he was so poor and lost his mother. He accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior and Lord in 2003, April 4th. He has Bachelor of Arts Degree from Yangon University and Masters of Divinity from Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
He is married to Pai Pai in 2014, March 29th and their first year son was born in 2015, January 16th. They are currently located in Yangon with some of the children they care for on a family basis. He was ordained by National Association of Christian Ministers (USA) in 2016.
- We preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ where Christ is not known and plant house churches to make disciples who make disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We look after orphans and destitute children through 2 family based children’s homes
- We work in partnership with like-minded indigenous pastors and evangelists for God’s Kingdom expansion in our part of the world.
- We train others who train others to be effective disciples of Jesus Christ and teach them what it means to follow Jesus Christ in a way which is culturally and contextually relevant in line of God’s living word: the Scriptures.
- We understand our world cannot be reached by addition but by multiplication of disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To be able to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the unreached people groups in Myanmar and beyond and plant churches wherever God opens the door.
- To plant churches in the 7 states and 7 regions of Myanmar.
- To be a catalyst for church planting movements in Myanmar
- To be able to speak for those who are not able to speak for themselves: To look after orphans and marginalized children and widows in their affliction
- Rent for orphan care = US$ 200 per month
- Financial support for caregiver family = US$ 150 per month
- Monthly support for per child = US$ 40 per month
- Monthly support for a missionary = US$ 250 per month etc.,
We now have 5 missionary church planters and 13 orphans and destitute children in our 2 children’s homes.
Thank you very much in advance for considering partnering with us for the cause of Christ and for the growth of God’s Kingdom. May God richly bless you and speak to you in a very special way today.
“ For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister” (Hebrews 6:10).
Until All May Hear,
Ps. Manaai Cheng
Founder & Director
Myanmar Gospel Harvest Mission
There are two amazing privileges that God has given to man.
- The first is salvation, which is the privilege to enter into an intimate and eternal redemptive relationship with God, being saved by grace and being unified with Him in the love of God.
- The second greatest privilege is to serve God with good works, which He performs through each of us as we allow Him to do so. God is calling you today to boldly partner with Him — by partnering with us for life!
Your donation is fully tax deductible if you file U.S. Taxes, and is also able to be claimed as Gift Aide in England. Donors from other nations can check with local tax authorities to ascertain tax deductibility.
Give you best gift today!
Pastor Jedidiah Wayne Gaines
Senior Pastor, CrownLife Ministry
President, Mission Del Caribe 501(c)(3)
Pastor Kashif Daniel
Executive Director, Mission Del Caribe 501(c)(3) EIN 72-1202161
Pastor, SheepMaster Ministries of Pakistan