1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am not a federal contractor.
6. Contributions or gifts to the Committee to Elect Mark Charles for President are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
7. If you prefer to mail a check, please make it out to the Committee to Elect Mark Charles for President and send it to:
PO Box 90034
Washington, DC 20090
Contributions or gifts to the Committee to Elect Mark Charles for President are not tax deductible. Individuals may donate up to $5,600 per election cycle: the first $2,800 of each contribution will be allocated to the primary; any amount in excess of this, up to another $2,800, will be designated for the general election. Contributions from corporations, labor organizations , foreign nationals, and federal government contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.