Help Kibébé Go Global!
The success of Kibébé in Malawi has enabled us to provide annual employment to almost 40 artisans living in and around Dzaleka refugee camp. 100% of our profits meanwhile fund education programs for these communities through our sister charity There is Hope. But we want to do more - and we need you to help us.
We are currently getting ready to bring our beautiful artisan-made products to you, by establishing an online shop with a stock room in the USA. For this to become a reality, we are looking for $20,000 of starting capital to manufacture and ship our first consignment. Join our crowdfunding campaign, and if you're fast, you could receive some great Kibébé merchandise!
The first 30 people to donate $25-50 will receive a denim key chain
The first 20 people to donate $51-100 will receive a glasses pouch or a luggage tag
The first 55 people to donate $101-200 will receive a natural soap
The first 10 people to donate $201-300 will receive a bib, or a tote, or a set of cards
The first 15 people to donate $301-450 will receive a wallet bag or a supermarket bag
The first 40 people to donate $451-700 will receive a safari book, or a kids t-shirt, or a onesie
The first 10 people to donate $701-999 will receive a copy of Innocent Magambi's book, Refugee For Life, and a pack of notecards
The first 5 people to donate $1000 and up will receive a picnic blanket or an Urugo woven bowl and a call from Innocent Magambi, founder of There is Hope and author of Refugee for Life
- donors should be aged 18 and over
- personal information will be held in compliance with GDPR
- incentives apply to donors based in North America and Canada only
- where there is a choice of incentive gifts, these will be chosen by Kibebe
- all incentive gifts will be sent via USPS within 10 working days of Kibebe receiving the donation
- Kibebe does not take responsibility for lost or damaged mail