Since 2015 SNF has provided education and skills training to women engaged in or at risk of forced prostitution and child marriage. Our programs include:
- Skills development and training allows women and girls to choose a trade and work in dignity.
- After school program to support elementary and middle school dropouts to reengage them in education.
- Social work program assists women in accessing government programs and psychological support.
- Medical linkage program assists marginalized women and their families access primary medical services and prenatal care.
- Self-Help groups to allow women to control their savings and future.
All donated funds directly go to charitable work and are tax deductible.