Thank you for your interest in helping us grow our site. Blunt Therapy is a professionally written Blog about human behavior, mental health, addictions, counseling psychology, relationships, and parenting. It is a labor of love, designed to educate the public about these topics and to encourage discussions in order to decrease stigma and increase the quality of life for our readers.
Currently, Blunt Therapy reaches between 700-900 readers every week, but our goal is to raise that number to 5000 readers per week. That's more than a quarter-million readers every year! Just imagine the possibilities!
To do this, I need your support. Websites are expensive to maintain, and right now Blunt Therapy does not make any money whatsoever. While I do have links and adverts for quality products and services, these are not the type of ads that one receives money for just for placing them. People have to purchase things in order for Blunt Therapy to receive a commission. Right now, we just don't have the traffic to support this.
In order to expand our reach (and frankly to keep the site active), I have launched a campaign to fund the following services:
1. Three years of Web Hosting: 133.87
2. A link building program to increase site traffic and Domain Authority: 200.00
3. A paid plugin that posts articles to LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr: 39.00 - GOAL REACHED!
4. Malcare Security subscription, to prevent brute force attacks and malware: 99.00
5. Envato Elements subscription, for blog photos, graphics, fonts, and videos: 198.00
6. Social Snap, which allows users to share posts and pages to their favorite social media channels: 39.00
7. Tailwind, which is a premier posting platform to increase engagement and reach on Pinterest: 120.00
All told, these expenses amount to 828.87.
Benefits of Donating:
1. All donors will be listed on a Donors page, which will be built upon the successful completion of this campaign. Donors are welcome to submit a link to their own website or social media channel if they so choose.
2. An opportunity to be part of a successful website that will hopefully remain online for many years.
3. The satisfaction of knowing that you helped spread quality information about important mental health topics to a vast number of readers from the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Thank you very much for your consideration. Every dollar helps a great deal, so you have my gratitude for your assistance and support.
Editor, Blunt Therapy